How to connect Samsung Smart Remote, to Smart TV (UN40D6000SF)?
App: Samsung Smart Remote (iPhone 4G / iOS5)
1. I installed the application and it automatically detected the TV on the network.
2. I selected the TV with the proper IP address
3. The application required an approval from the TV before a connection was allowed.
4. The connection request displayed on the TV, once I selected the TV to connect
5. I accidentally selected 'do not allow'
6. PROBLEM: now the smart phone app will not recognize the tv for a second request
I tried to reset the Smart Hub settings, but the TV seems to remember the IP address of the rejected phone. Now I am not able to detect the TV with the phone app, to request another connection. Any ideas how I can resolve the problem?